- paid for an expiring domain name (I maintain several for multiple reasons)
- sent and email requesting new hosting info (did you notice my site crashed yesterday after my post on Roxy (link)?)
- approved comments on my blog (I have it set so I approve them to reduce spam…you should see some of the crazy spam comments that sneak through the filters)
- checked my emails
- returned and email to my current accountant
- made a phone call to my former accountant
******Ate breakfast********(while reviewing my goals for the day)
- rode 2 year old gelding
- took photos of Presto for upcoming blog
- Listened to business podcast about email lists while doing the above 2 items
- wrote email for last years Equine Career Conference attendees
- ate brownies
- ate corn guacamole to offset sugar intake
- approved more blog comments & responded to people on blog
- read FB comments, liked, loved and responded
- updated 2017 Equine Career Conference web page
- started a list of things I had done because I had gone so far off my goal list that I was completely lost
******considered eating lunch****** (decided brownies & snack was lunch)
- Decided my list of things done before lunch could be a blog….
Not quite what you expected?
Have no fear, there are still horses for me to ride and stalls to be cleaned. That will be my ‘job’ when I get home. Or my fun? I can’t remember any more…it is fun and it is my job. So in a way I have finally reached my goal of living out this quote,
“The master in the art of living makes little distinction between his work and his play, his labor and his leisure, his mind and his body, his information and his recreation, his love and his religion. He hardly knows which is which. He simply pursues his vision of excellence at whatever he does, leaving others to decide whether he is working or playing. To him he is always doing both.” James Michener
P.S.- I got off easy this morning because Jesse did the morning feeding…he could see I was buried in computer work.
Then my afternoon got even more interesting as my internet crashed (welcome to country living) and now I’m sitting in the library finishing this post…now for groceries and go to the post office….then home to ride.
P.S.-If you know someone who has an interest in having a career in horses, or if you are looking yourself, keep an eye out for upcoming info on the next Equine Career Conference. I will also be sending out Equine Career related emails to a special list of people…but only if you sign up…see the form below (the one with the little picture that says 3 Reasons Horse Trainers Struggle).
Totally free and chock full of info!
Make $ with horses?
Yes, you can earn a living with horses! Subscribe to receive emails exploring this subject.